Embedded software developer
About Connected Molecules
At Connected Molecules (CoMo) we unlock the potential of self-service devices at on-the-go locations by connecting them to our online IoT platform. We have a highly motivated diverse international team working from our spacious offices or from home. We pay fair salaries and the team benefits from an increase in the value of the company; we’re in it together!
CoMo makes dumb machines smart by connecting them to the internet and our IoT platform, extending their lifetime and avoiding new production and waste. By connecting virtually every device to our IoT platform we optimize maintenance and operational availability reducing waste, travel and transportation. Effective connected machines are more cost efficient. By providing data insights we improve the user experience for consumers and we do not only reduce costs but also boost the revenues of our business clients, resulting in a healthy balanced business case.
Your Daily Life At CoMo
- Participate in architectural decisions and implementation of critical software, build and distribution systems with a focus on integrations, APIs, and automation.
- Participate in code & architecture reviews and bring forward best practices for the organization by evolving engineering standards.
- Work primarily in Python, propriety and open protocols to connect different kind of peripherals to our gateway platform.
- Follow a progressive development methodology, moving from proofs of concept to prototypes to production releases.
- Code! Be passionate about software engineering with a strong sense of ownership for the code that you and your team write.
Essentials Of The Position
- Proven record of driving initiatives in engineering.
- Excellent python knowledge
- Experience with linux
- A passion to grow professionally and continue developing along an individual contributor path
- A valid working VISA in the Netherlands or EU citizenship is required.
Where you make a difference
- Experience with Arm SBCs (Raspberry Pi, NanoPi etc.)
- Experience with hardware protocols (I2C, Serial, MDB etc.)
- Deep hands-on experience with both client and server technology
- Have a solid understanding of common software data structures and algorithms.
- Work in an open and transparent culture with colleagues from all of the world
- Receive a competitive salary that fits your experience
- Have the opportunity to be a part of the dynamic IoT industry
- Work in a spacious office in a monumental bulb warehouse
- Be flexible in working hours and location for your optimal performance
- Use latest top end hardware
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don’t either. If you feel excited about your upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. We fill this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Please include your CV in the email.