Operational Support Specialist Wanted
About Connected Molecules
At Connected Molecules we unlock the potential of self-service devices at on-the-go locations. From coffee machines to EV chargers and from car washes to turnstiles, we make sure they work together seamlessly with payment systems, loyalty schemes and other service providers. By connecting virtually every device to our state-of-the-art IoT platform, we can improve the user experience, boost revenues, reduce costs and improve operational availability.
To realise further growth we are looking for an Operational Support Specialist.
Become part of our exciting growth story! We are looking for someone with many talents, a service attitude, strong communication skills and a helicopter view. As our “jack-of-all-trades”, you’ll be wearing multiple hats and form the linking pin between various departments such as sales, operations and development. You’re service oriented and structured. You want to make an impact by optimising all processes around product assembly and shipping and service to our customers and partners. You are proactive and solve problems before they occur. You understand what it means to be scalable and to implement principles of continuous improvement, come up with proposals in that context and implement them.
What you’ll be doing
As CoMo’s Operational Support Specialist, you will:
- Be our 1st point of contact for support, tickets & phone
- Provide optimal customer support and take steps to structurally resolve issues
- Pro-actively give administrative support and handle complaints
- Receive, prepare and monitor orders
- Support with the assembly and the shipping process
- Generate various reports and perform various checks
- Take on all kinds of tasks, like assisting with office management
What you’ll bring
You are a multi-talented problem solver and can demonstrate:
- Bachelor or similar degree;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in customer service or after-sales service
- Structured and diligent
- Service and customer-oriented attitude with an eye for commerce
- Independent, driven and stress resistant
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
- Well-developed communication skills
- Self-starter, sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Driving license
What we offer
Working at CoMo means working in a fun, flat and fast-growing international company with big ambitions. By joining us, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary that fits your experience
- Opportunity to be a part of the IoT industry
- Nice, spacious office
- Flexible working hours and location for your optimal performance
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Saint Petersburg, Vogelenzang, Brazil and more!)
- Daily lunches, Friday drinks and a regular BBQ (rain or shine) or any other event initiated by colleagues
Is this your dream job? We love to hear from you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. We fill this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.